Current areas of interest include:
- Music Computing
- Music Computing for Children
- Music Computing and Human Computer Interaction
- Designing New Interactive Drumming Tools
- How Well Do Music Computing Tools Work?
- Whole Body Interaction and Music
- Tangible Computing for Physics Learning
- Innovating with Mobile and Pervasive Technology to Help Older People
- Music and Human Spatial Skills
- Taking Explanation Seriously
- Embodied Cognition and the Design of Interactive Tools for Music
- Haptics and New Tools for Drumming
- Topics related to the Haptic Ipod ( including use for rehab, with blind users etc)
- The Web for Physical Objects
I am always happy to discuss proposals in these or loosely related areas.